We are looking for an experienced Junior Interior Designer to join our passionate and rapidly growing team based in London.
As an experienced junior designer with a minimum of two years of working in a similar studio/practice, you will have strong conceptual skills, a fair knowledge of interior detailing and FF&E specification and excellent 2D & 3D computer skills and knowledge of Vectorworks.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to join our creative team working on projects across a variety of sectors in particular retail, hospitality and workplace.
The successful candidate will have:
- Creativity, enthusiasm and a passion for design
- Advanced 3d skills (Sketch Up, Vectorworks or Archicad) and be able to produce exciting design visuals for presentations
- Eagerness to learn about new materials, products and technologies
- A positive attitude and the ability to fit in as a team player
- Good FFE knowledge and experience in producing schedules for specification
- Good graphic & presentation skills
- An excellent knowledge of Vectorworks and/ or Archcad is essential
- proficiency with both Photoshop and InDesign as well as industry standard software
- Experience in producing technical drawing packages and have a good eye for detail
- The ability to work efficiently and in an organised manner to meet project deadlines
- Confidence in organising meetings with suppliers/manufacturers
- Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills is essential
- Some on site experience and contractor liaison is beneficial but not essential
We offer the opportunity for personal development, a competitive salary and positive working environment.
To apply, please email a CV and portfolio of work (pdf format, no larger than 10MB) tailored to the role requirements to [email protected]