POSTED: April 4, 2018
Spring forward? We’re Hiring!
We are looking for a new interior designer to join our passionate and rapidly growing team based in London.
As a middleweight interior designer with a minimum of four-five years of working in a similar studio/practice, you will have strong conceptual skills, good knowledge of interior detailing and FF&E specification and experience dealing with clients directly plus excellent computer skills and knowledge of Vectorworks.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual to join our creative team working on projects across a variety of sectors in particular including retail, hospitality and workplace.
The successful candidate will have:
- a technical mind and be able to work in both 2D and 3D
- an excellent knowledge of Vectorworks, CAD and ArchiCAD is essential
- a good level of presentation skills
- the ability to produce drawing packs efficiently and in an organised manner
- confidence in organising meetings with suppliers/manufacturers
- eagerness to learn about new materials and technologies
- familiarity with building regulations
- an interest in both architecture and interior design
- a flexible approach with strong self-motivation and self-discipline
- a positive attitude and the ability to fit in as a team player
- excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to deliver quality within set deadlines
- proficiency with both Photoshop and InDesign as well as industry standard software
- fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills is essential
We offer the opportunity for personal development, a competitive salary and positive working environment.
To apply, please email a CV and portfolio of work (pdf format, no larger than 10MB) tailored to the role requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org